Tuesday 15 August 2017

Back to School

It's that time of year again... I know that many of my US friends are already back in school after a frantic time getting their classes ready for a new bunch of kids. UK teachers do not go back until the beginning of September. My job is slightly different as I am not classroom based, but I still miss these first few days.

To help you get back into the swing of things I am offering a 20% discount on everything in my TES shop until 16th August. All of my resources are either UK/US compatible or written specifically in English with US spelling variations. Prices are converted into your currency at checkout.

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/suepowell

There are plenty of bargains up for grabs, including back to/meet the teacher/open house slideshows, desk /book labels etc. My newest resources, Back to School Bobbleheads, is also available and is a great way of getting to know your kids in those first few days.

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/back-to-school-bobbleheads-uk-a-print-and-go-activity-for-the-first-days-back-11678671

Also available are a range of resources for Hallowe'en for you to stock up on early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover